Last month, we made a Handprint Monkey swinging on a vine. It is pretty easy to make!
- Start by making a brown handprint or whatever color you wish.
- Make a tan (any color) thumbprint at the tip of the thumb. This is where you will eventually draw in the nose and mouth.
- Make the monkey feet/hands by making a fingerprint at the tip of each finger.
- Make the ears by pressing a pinkie fingerprint on each side of the thumb just above where you made the tan thumbprint.
- Paint on a tail.
- Add any other decorations or leave it as is. We made a vine for the monkey to swing from!
- After it finishes drying, add in facial features and any other details.
Check out the Footprint Monkey we also made.
We link up to these weekly link parties!